Let's invisalign your smile
What’s Invisalign ?
The invisalign system is a virtually invisible treatment that uses a series of custom-made removable aligners with unique SmartForce technology that gradually moves your teeth to the ideal position.
Life with Invisalign
See what it’s like living with the Invisalign System and how it fits into your life.
- With invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
- Since Invisalign clear aligners are barely noticeable, you can be yourself and don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- Invisalign treatment appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in-and-out, with a quick progress check once every 6-8weeks.
- Lead an active lifestyle? Invisalign treatment lets you continue wearing your aligners without having to worry about sharp brackets cutting your mouth.
- Craving a snack? No problem. Since Invisalign clear aligners are removable, you have the freedom to eat, chew and drink whatever you like.
- Oral hygiene is a lot easier to upkeep beca
Here are some of the many advantages of the Invisalign System:
- Invisalign aligners are removable, so it is easier to clean your teeth and maintain your oral health during treatment.
- Invisalign treatment may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment. Even better, most people won’t know you’re going through treatment when you’re wearing Invisalign clear aligners because they are virtually invisible!
- Got a special occasion coming up? No problem, just take your aligners out for the event and pop them back in when you’re done.
- With Invisalign clear aligners, you don’t have to worry about doing the sports you want to. Invisalign treatment is a suitable treatment option for an active lifestyle.
- Are you deciding whether to straighten your teeth but feel worried about the discomfort? With innovative SmartForce and SmartTrack technologies, the Invisalign System effectively straightens your teeth predictably and more comfortably.
- Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, with doctor visits only required approximately every 6-8 weeks. That means you can spend more time doing the things that are important to you.
If Your Interested?
CONTACT US AND SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT