Endodontic / Root Canal Treatment
Every tooth is more valuable than a diamond
What is root canal treatment ?
Root canal treatment or root canal therapy is also called Endodontics. Root canal treatment is the process used to save the infected, dead, or dying tooth or the inflamed pulp(nerve). If the tooth is cracked or has a deep cavity, the dental pulp is exposed to bacteria resulting in infection or inflammation. The procedure involves removing the damaged or infected dental pulp, cleaning, and filling the root. With inflammation or infection of the tooth pulp, your tooth might be sensitive to hot and cool temperatures making it painful to chew.
It is actually a part of operative dentistry.It is a procedure of removing infection from root canal.
Crown – it is the visible portion of the tooth
Root – it is the portion of the tooth embedded within the bone and gum tissue
What is the procedure of RCT?
- STEP – 1: After the tooth anesthetized an opening is made through the crown into the pulp chamber.
- STEP – 2: The length of the root canal is determined.
- STEP – 3: Unhealthy pulp is removed, canals are cleaned, enlarged, and shaped
- STEP – 4: Canals are filled and sealed, a metal post may be added for structural support or
to retain restorative materials.
- STEP – 5: Tooth is sealed with filling, then the crown is placed
Symptoms that tell you the need for Root Canal:
Root Canal treatment is necessary if the soft tissue present inside the root canal is infected or inflamed. This inflammation can be caused by a variety of reasons such as:
- Deep decay of an ignored cavity or darkened gums
- A chipped or cracked tooth
- multiple dental procedures on the same tooth
- Injury to the tooth
- Severe pain while biting or chewing
- Swelling on the gums
- Sensitivity to hot or cold.
Root canal treatment cost in Hyderabad
Our clinic in Banjara Hills offers the best Root canal treatment in Hyderabad. Our team of dentists and specialists is led by experts with a commitment to their excellence. The Root canal treatment cost varies depending upon the position of the tooth and levels of severity. At Vistadent, we ensure complete patient care and satisfaction and this commitment help us stand out from our peers.
If Your Interested?
CONTACT US AND SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT